The European Affairs Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina was established by the Provincial Assembly Decision on Establishing the European Affairs Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina (“Official Gazette of the AP of Vojvodina”, No. 13/2009 and 2/2010) and designated as the legal successor of the Office for European Affairs of the Executive Council of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina. The activities of the Fund include monitoring, analysis and implementation of the European integration process, building and strengthening of the institutional capacities of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, aimed at faster integration of the Republic of Serbia into major European political and economic processes, as well as establishing of economic, scientific, educational and cultural cooperation with European cities and regions and their institutions.
The Fund’s core activities are professional tasks relating to the following:
- Coordination of activities of provincial institutions in the EU integration process;
- Activities related to the use of EU structural and development funds, as well as the EU Technical Assistance Program;
- Coordination with the activities of the EU Integration Office of the Government of Republic of Serbia;
- Cooperation with local authorities and other organisations, bodies and institutions involved in the EU integration;
- Cooperation with international and European organizations and institutions;
- Education in the field of the European integration;
- Cooperation with scientific institutions and faculties on issues falling within the scope of activities of the Fund;
- Promotion of common European values and ideas through the media and by organizing seminars, round tables, public discussions and lectures.
The Fund’s strategic priorities in the forthcoming period are the following:
- Development of joint projects with regional and other European partners related to the use of the EU pre-accession funds;
- Cooperation with the leading European and international institutions;
- Promotion of European values.
Provincial Secretariat of Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry
The Institute of Field and Vegetable Crops
The European Affairs Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
Csongrád County Self-Government